DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Primary Care Provider Support LPN - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Behavioral Health Clinician II - LCSW, LPC, Social Worker - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Social Worker, Psychologist, Therapist - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Mental Health Professional - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Behavioral Health - Bilingual Clinical Psychologist - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Maintenance Technician Level I - Industrial Electrician 1 - The Hershey Company
- VISITING CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- PROGRAM OFFICER, DATA APPLICATIONS - American Library Association
- Capital Construction Senior Project Manager - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Maintenance Technician Level I - T H E H E R S H E Y C O M P A N Y
- Behavioral Health Clinician II - Community Health Center
- Direct Support Professional - Residential Resources
- Electrical Trainees - The Hershey Company
- Western Region Field Service Technician - LK Systems, Inc.
Browse Hot Jobs
- Site Manager - Harris Corporation
- Manager - University Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Waste Management Agency Executive Director Waste Management Agency Executive Director - County Of Sonoma
- Vendedor - Chicago, Il Area Jobs
- Operations Engineering Services Data Analyst - Wsu Facilities Services, Operations Engineering Services
- Gis Software Engineer - Bosh Global Services
- Student Transportation Driver - Darien Public Schools
- Software Engineer/dev - Innovate Inc.
- Transportation Analyst - Diageo North America
- Studio Assistant - Breck Create
- Avp Financial Planning & Analysis - Central Washington University
- Recreation Supervisor - City Of Alhambra
- New Construction Plumber - Mechanically Inclined Ltd
- Seasonal Ordinance Enforcement Officer - Charter Township Of Clinton