DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Manager, Human Resources – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Registered Veterinary Technician – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Outreach and Transport Coordinator – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Custodian – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Manager, Disability Claims - Lincoln Financial Group
- Nurse Disability Consultant - Lincoln Financial Group
Browse Hot Jobs
- Nevada Licensed Social Worker - Heights Of Summerlin
- Childcare Assistants - Phm Kids Club
- U.s. Probation Officer - United States District Court Southern District Of Ohio
- Driver - Business Data Record Service
- Associate - Sughrue Mion Pllc
- Legal Support Stark And - Stark And Stark
- Technician - Amwell Automotive
- Nurse Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Mental Health Extended Care - St. Cloud Va Health Care System
- Dispatcher - Coach Usa
- Teacher - Learning Exchange
- Auto Tech: B Or - Stamford Volvo
- Premier Care In Bathing - Mcallen, Tx Area Jobs
- Software Engineer - Prosoft Associates
- Science Faculty - Colorado Mountain College