DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Residence Director - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Director of Residence Life - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Medical Records Coder I & II - Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Program Coordinator - Code for America
- Marketing Coordinator - Code for America
- Institutional Partnerships Director - Code for America
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
Browse Hot Jobs
- Customer Service Representative - Madison Block And Stone
- Warehouse Parts Picker - Central Power Distributors
- Rn Unit Manager / - Home Of The Good Shepherd - Moreau
- Personal Care - Polymatrix, Poly-matrix Inc
- Forklift Sales - Hugg & Hall Equipment Company
- Executive Director - Grand County Library District
- Director Of Digital Engagement - Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authorit
- Pipe Welders, Pipe Fitters, - Thompson South East
- Seasonal Maintenance Aid Positions - Donner Memorial State Park
- Cleaner - New Image Building Services
- Cdl Operator - Video Pipe Services, Inc.
- Driver Cdl B Customer Service Distributor - Schwan's Consumer Brands, Inc.
- Passanger Service And Ramp - Airport And Airline Positions
- Maintenance Person - Greeley Senior Housing