DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF BUILDING & FIRE REGULATIONS - Department of Housing and Community Development
- Image and Document Retention Manager - Provident Credit Union
- Athletic Events Management and Operations Coordinator-28161 - Cornell University
- Production Operative - T H E H E R S H E Y C O M P A N Y
- AutoCAD Draftsman and SAP PM / BOM Technician - T H E H E R S H E Y C O M P A N Y
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF POLICY - CA Primary Care Association
- Warehouse Inventory Specialists - Sandvik
- Distribution Inventory Specialists - Sandvik
- Distribution Center Specialists - Sandvik
- Maintenance Technician 3 - The Hershey Company
- Site Manager / Site Outreach Manager - Rising Sun Energy Center
- Vice President II - Silicon Valley Bank
- Director, Centralized Card Management - Silicon Valley Bank
- Lecturer, Management Communications - Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration
Browse Hot Jobs
- Corporate Counsel - Black Hills Corporation
- Farmer Gerard Beirne Dba Berlin - Berlin Orchards
- Part Time Cleaning Associate - Room & Board
- Armed Security Guards - Foretress Security
- Project Manager - The Redmond Company
- Clinical Therapist - C.a.s.e.
- Landscape Manager - Carolina Foundations, Inc.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Systems Administrator - Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
- Laborers - Manka Construction
- Floral Assistant - Pechin Super Foods
- Cooks Lpns Rns - Elkhart Rehabilitation Center
- Restaurant - Pizza Castle
- Professional Support Staff - Doyle & Keenan, P.c.