DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Production Operative - The Hershey Company
- Individual Giving Manager - Demos
- Provider Relations Supervisor - Keenan
- Senior Liability Claims Examiner - Keenan
- Assistant Store Manager Trainees - Walmart
- Developmental Shift Managers - Walmart
- Developmental Store Manager - Walmart
- Marketing Manager - Code for America
- Store Directors - BI-LO, Harveys and Winn-Dixie
- Research & Editorial Coordinator - Code for America
- Coordinator for Housing Information (A1400265) - University Housing, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Communications Coordinator for Burness Global - Burness Communications
- Peer Network Manager - The Code for America Peer Network
- Residence Director - Bard College at Simon's Rock
Browse Hot Jobs
- Sales Service Representative - Kyle Knight Insurance Agency Inc
- Pr Communications Specialist - Planit Solutions
- Accountant - Sala Thai Restaurant
- Inspector - Northeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Medical Coding Specialist - Emergency Physicians P.a.
- Front Desk Agent, Night - Winter Park Mountain Lodge
- Rn, Chaplain, Social Worker - Hopewest
- Executive Assistant - Ron Byrne & Associates Real Esate Inc.
- Drivers - May Trucking Company
- Equestrian Center Barn Hand - Cordillera
- Family Nurse Practitioner - Samaritan Hospital
- Press Operator - Andre Corportaion
- Equity Capital Markets Associate - Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Drivers - Klemm Tank Lines