DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- AT&T Call Center Hiring Event – Rock Island, IL - AT&T
- LOCAL SALES MANAGER - New England Sports Network
- Graphic Design Associate - Skeo Solutions
- Head of Enterprise Project Office - Bank of the West
- Administrative Support Assistant 3 - Penn State Harrisburg
- Consumer Loan Officer - Marine Credit Union
- Maintenance Technician Level I - Industrial Mechanic 1 - The Hershey Company
- Maintenance Technician Level I - Industrial Electrician 1 - The Hershey Company
- Production Operative - T H E H E R S H E Y C O M P A N Y
- Warehouse Inventory Specialists - Sandvik
- Distribution Inventory Specialists - Sandvik
- Distribution Center Specialists - Sandvik
- Mechanics - Estes Express Lines
- Drivers - Estes Express Lines
Browse Hot Jobs
- Customer Service - Republic Parking
- Dental Assistant - Shelby Family Dental
- Assistant Auto Tech - Affordable Auto
- Manager Trainee - Budget Car And Truck Rental Of Utah
- Customer Service Representative - Valley Proteins Inc
- Project Manager - Pustola & Assoc.
- Sleep Technologist - The Neurology Center
- Real Estate - Confiential
- Septic Truck Driver - Sani-king, Inc
- Bus Operators, Transit Service Techicians, It Computer Techician I, Non - Rfta
- Cook - Portage Head Start
- Warehouse Open House - Integrity Staffing
- Office Assistant - Mt Pleasant Shop N Save
- It Positions - Business Intelligence Systems Inc.