DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Faculty Positions - The Department of Statistics, Purdue University
- Development Manager - Code for America
- Focus Area Lead: Economic Development - Code for America
- Focus Area Lead: Safety & Justice - Code for America
- LIFE INSURANCE AGENTS - Insurance Firm
- Mechanics - Estes Express Lines
- Drivers - Estes Express Lines
- DIRECTOR, CALL CENTERS - AAA Southern New England
- Software Developer - Kiesling Associates
- Bilingual Retail Commission Sales - Bobs Discount Furniture
- Veteran Transitioning Military Career Fair - KPMG
- Content Director - Code for America
- Police Officer - City of Ann Arbor
- Donor Relations Manager - Code for America
Browse Hot Jobs
- Occupational Therapist - Flagship Rehabilitation
- Gas Station Night Manager - Columbia Pike Citgo
- Rv Sales Representative - Fun Town Rv
- Ase Certified Technician, Lube - Jim's Automotive
- Body Shop Technician - Luther Hopkins Honda
- Account Clerk Ii Pt - City Of Waukesha
- Sap Sd Consultant - Visual Consultants, Inc.
- Teacher Substitutes Elementary And High School K 12 - St. Louis Park Schools
- Adventures Plus Site Leaders Coordinators - Adventures Plus, Anoka-hennepin Schools
- Class A Cdl Drivers - Hoffman Transportation
- Journeyman Electrician - Whiteside Electrical Contrac
- Luna County Community - Silver City Area Jobs
- Chef Kitchen Manager - Ricardo's Riverfront Pizzeria
- Senior Accountant - Electronics Row