DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Informatics Optimization Specialist - Adventist Health System Information Services
- Project Manager - Staples, Inc.
- Financial Advisor - AXA Advisors, LLC
- Manager, Investors’ Council and Membership Programming - New York, NY
- MENTAL HEALTH CLIENT SPECIALIST - County of Santa Cruz
- Four Faculty Positions Applied Statistics & Computational Statistics - The Department of Statistics, Purdue University
- Vice President of Marketing - UNFCU
- Full Charge Bookkeeper - Pest Control Business
- Customer Service Representative(Bilingual-Spanish & English). - Pest Control Company
- Senior Product Engineer - Inphi Corporation
- Staff, Analog / Mixed Signal Design - Inphi Corporation
- Engineering Manager, Signal / Power Integrity - Inphi
- Principal Engineer, Analog Mixed Signal Located - Inphi
- Energy Services Supervisor - Peabody Municipal Light Plant
Browse Hot Jobs
- Sales - Sears
- Hs Assist Jv Frosh - Horicon School District
- Architectural Sheet Metal Installers - Douglass Colony Group
- Drivers School Bus Drivers - Sct Inc
- Career Opportunities - Bayard Advertising
- Do Not Send - Do Not Send
- Sr Specialist Websphere Process - Cdi Corporation
- Child Support Specialist Trainee - Hagerstown, Md Area Jobs
- Estimator - Itek Construction
- Administrative Technician - Ok Public Employees Retirement System
- Drafter - Western Pa Company
- Warehouse Clarical - Dlj Produce
- Drivers - Mid Con
- Maintenance - Resort Management Group