DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Direct Support Professional - Residential Resources
- Electrical Trainees - The Hershey Company
- Western Region Field Service Technician - LK Systems, Inc.
- Customer Service Representative - Netflix
- FISCAL & POLICY ANALYST - City of Seattle
- Technical Analyst & Systems Administrator - King County Metro Transit
- Director – Architecture and Infrastructure - Ithaca College
- Director – Teaching and Learning with Technology - Ithaca College
- BI Specialist / OBIEE Developer - Ithaca College
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT POLICY ADMINISTRATOR - Department of Housing and Community Development
- Senior HR Business Partner - American Institutes for Research
- AT&T Call Center Hiring Event – Rock Island, IL - AT&T
- LOCAL SALES MANAGER - New England Sports Network
- Graphic Design Associate - Skeo Solutions
Browse Hot Jobs
- Caregivers - Newhaven Ct At Lindwood
- Research Fellow - Public Policy Institute Of California
- Information Systems Manager - C-span
- Computer Technician - Riverview School District
- Multiple Positions - Venture Global
- Administrative Assistant - Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre
- Cdl Driver - Constant Transport
- Accounting Finance - Waterbury Housing
- Budtenders - The Green Joint
- Sr. Director, Business Group Hr Business Partner, Healthcare Informatics Soutions And Services - Phillips 66
- Guest Service Associates, Bellman, Housekeepers, Night Auditors, Housekeeping Supervisor - Wyndham
- Director Of Development - Habitat For Humanity Of Washington County
- Chair Of Chemical Engineering - Manhattan College
- Lead Sap Implementation Analyst - Great-west Financial