DiversityWorking ~ About
We are the career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace. Our employer members use our site to promote, attract and recruit a high performing and in some cases underrepresented employee. Our employer members must adhere to the standards set out by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which protects individuals against employment discrimination on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.
Companies post jobs, search resumes and advertise with us because we offer a direct link to the diversity marketplace and the proven advantages of hiring a diverse workforce. It is our goal to offer the diversity population and diversity minded employers direct access to each other.
Diversityworking.com is also an online national Career Expo producer for general and industry specific events in the diversity marketplace. We produce stand alone and co-located job fairs within targeted industry channels. To accomplish this, we market and partner with organizations that can help in delivering the best and brightest candidates that the market demands.
Employing different kinds of people, particularly in decision-making positions, gives corporations and organizations additional strengths by being able to draw upon a wider knowledge base.
It is our mission to help companies promote their jobs, build their brand and send targeted and qualified diversity candidates directly to the best jobs possible. We strive to extend our co-branded efforts from the grass roots of our communities to corporate USA and build upon the strengths of what a true diversity workplace can offer and produce.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Buyer - Southeastern Grocers LLC
- Distribution Operations Manager - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc
- Employee Assistance Consultant - University of Wisconsin Madison
- Teach in New York City with NYC Men Teach - New York City Public Schools
- Production Oprerative - The Hershey Company
- Utility Mechanic - The Hershey Company
- Corporate Finance Summer Internship (Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Florham Park) - Accenture
- Accenture Human Resources Summer Internship - Accenture
- Accenture CIO Analyst Summer Internship - Accenture
- Primary Care Provider Support LPN - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Social Worker, Psychologist, Therapist - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Mental Health Professional - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Behavioral Health - Bilingual Clinical Psychologist - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Mechanics - Estes Express Lines
Browse Hot Jobs
- Water Delivery / Shop Worker - Culligan Mid Michigan
- Administrative Assistant - Green Forever
- Equipment Operator Ii - Midvale City
- Benefits Counselor - Minnesota Aids Project
- Automotive Hiring Service - Alan Ritchey, Inc.
- Contracts & Purchasing Agent Ii - Snohomish County Public Utilities
- Tool And Die Maker/repair - Metalstamp
- Nanny/childcare Needed - Giordano Llc
- Sales Representative - Apco Graphics Inc
- Sales Coordinator - Washington State Convention Center
- Recreation Office Assistant - City Of Torrington
- Asst Manager / Secretary - Borough Of Oakmont
- Mortgage Loan Processor - First National Bank
- Psychiatric Hospitalist - Weill Cornell Medicine