The Advertising Services Assistant works directly with multiple Account Managers and the Design Staff. This person has strong attention to detail, along with a keen ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Support and tracking of sales initiatives, including business plan actions, local initiatives and our part in Swift-wide initiatives and contests.
• Organizes and prioritizes workflow to meet team goals and deadlines.
• Order entry for all digital and non-digital products.
• Point person for digital ads including booking, renewals, optimization, and technical issues.
• Package/Organize ad copy for designers?
• Make minor ad corrections
• Occasional interaction with advertisers?
• Point person for collecting regular account information and reports needed for account managers.
• Monitor ad lists and deadlines
• Schedule outside printing with print vendors.?
• Answer phones.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills?
• Ambition, strong work ethic, willingness to learn & have a passion and a drive for great results
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a set schedule?
• Be a self-starter with problem solving skills?
• Able to prioritize and work independently as well as effectively in a team environment
• Bachelors Degree preferred but not mandatory
• Experience in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.