PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Construction Quality Control Manager - BU. Coordinate and oversee implementation of the company Quality Control Program for the assigned business segment and projects. Assist with the development and maintenance of Corporate QC program and documentation. Provide support to project teams in ensuring that the quality of products and services provided to clients is in accordance with the contract, project plans, drawings, specifications, scopes of work, subcontracts, and Company directives.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Construction Quality Control Manager - BU. Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor the QC program implementation in assigned Business Unit(s) and/or IDIQ Contract programs to verify the proper implementation of the applicable QC requirements.
- For projects in assigned areas, assist with development of project-specific QC plans and/or review plans prepared by others to verify that they are compliant with contract requirements.
- Raise issues of inadequate project preparations to QA/QC Director and Operations Management.
- Assist with development of company Quality Assurance and Quality Control program documents, as assigned.
- Perform formal assessments of projects within assigned areas. Identify non-compliant items, verify corrective actions are completed, and evaluate effectiveness of the corrective actions. Periodically evaluate IDIQ-specific quality programs and implement continuous improvement when needed
- Assist with identification of value added approaches and methodologies.
- Identify and document lessons learned and best practices
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the construction industry required. Five years of construction QA/QC experience required.
- BS degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management with professional registration (P.E, R.A.) preferred
- Experience on US Federal Government projects and associated QC requirements
- USACE/NAVFAC Construction Quality Management for Contractors training certification preferred
Login with Facebook