Career Energy And Utilities Utilities Project Manager
Project Manager Jobs
Careers in Project Manager
Hot Job Finds! (3084) Jobs Found > Project Manager
View Jobs Next >>
(5000) Related Jobs Found > Project Manager Next >>
Still can't find what you're looking for? search here:
Employment | Training | Other Qualifications
Advancement | Job Outlook | Earnings | Related Occupations
Sources of Additional Information
Provides internal direction, leadership and accountability for mission critical project management efforts among and across all divisional lines.
Leverages expert knowledge base covering business case development, project management, competitive intelligence, advanced business acumen, process alignment, and influencing skills, drives behaviors toward the attainment of successful project completion, including project initiation, scoping and approval, process redesign, project staffing and project implementation.
Nature of the Work
Â· Leads mission critical, cross-functional corporate initiatives from detailed business requirements development and budget approval through to successful completion, continuous tracking and improvement.
Â· Designs, implements and assesses the effectiveness of standardized project management processes and procedures throughout the co-op. This includes standardized project documentation and methodology and project tracking and reporting procedures.
Â· Develops and mentors project managers in the business community
Â· Develops a Project Management curriculum and certification program.
Â· Develops a standardized process for the development of new member-facing programs and solutions in order to deliver easy, turn-key implementation at retail. Monitors new program development and adoption to ensure quality implementation and continuous improvement.
Â· Maintains relationships with all members of the senior leadership team and is cognizant of project impacts on any aspect of the co-op.
Â· Defines project objectives and measures to be tracked by the responsible business owner.
Â· Routinely reports to the senior leadership team and/or the Board of Directors as to the status and, when necessary, corrective action necessary to meet corporate initiative project cost and timeliness objectives.
Â· Develops cross-functional, change management and implementation strategies, ensuring that all of the participating parties have committed to effective implementation of the processes and procedures.
Â· Utilizes influencing prowess to overcome objections that hamper the implementation of critical project management process improvement efforts.
Â· May function as project leader on major continuous improvement process efforts or direct the work of others in projects of a lesser scope.
Â· Determines the economic value of initiatives and garners commitment of affected parties to achieve the stated financial, subjective and objective goals.
Â· Develops and implements key metrics to measure and report on progress of all initiatives.
Â· Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, quantitative methods, statistics, or comparable field of study from an accredited college or university.
Possession of a master's degree in business administration, quantitative methods, statistics or closely related field of study, PMI certification.
Experience in continuous improvement, ISO 9000/14000 or six-sigma activities, five of which must have been in a senior leadership capacity. Additionally, will have five plus years of project management responsibilities which routinely required influencing and directing multi-division or multi-company entities. Experience managing and leading the successful implementation of multi-year, multi-site enterprise system project.
State Career Channel
Browse Featured Jobs
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
- Distribution Center Department Supervisor and Assistant Department Supervisor - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Distribution Center – Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Maintenance Technician - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. NATIONWIDE
- Account Coordinator - Man Made Music
Browse Hot Jobs
- Housekeeping Lead, Housekeeper - Allegria Spa
- Store Attendent - Keystone Grocer And Liquor
- Executive Director - Peace Community Center
- Faculty Positions - Guilford Technical Community College
- Medical Assistant - Allergy Link, Pa
- Class B Cdl Driver / Cdl Driver / Driver - Crow Creek Construction
- Port Executive Director - Port Of Friday Harbor
- Multiple Positions, Multiple Shifts - Sweeping Change
- Dock - The Union
- Receptionist, Administrative Assistant - Aspen Art Museum
- Machine Operator Electrician Machine Repair Maintenance - Dexter Fastener Technologies
- Aesthetician - Carle Human Resources
- Director Of Education Center - Wccc
- Store Manager - Farmington Area Jobs