Career Marketing Assistant Marketing Manager Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs
Careers in Assistant Marketing Manager
Hot Job Finds! (4088) Jobs Found > Assistant Marketing Manager
View Jobs Next >>
(5000) Related Jobs Found > Assistant Marketing Manager Next >>
Still can't find what you're looking for? search here:
Assistant Marketing Manager
Employment | Training | Other Qualifications
Advancement | Job Outlook | Earnings | Related Occupations
Sources of Additional Information
Assistant Marketing Managers are responsible for the execution of tactical marketing plans. help plan the advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, or print. Assists in the writing of cross-functional business plans, under direction of Corporate Program Manager. Provides WPN marketing information to other departments and International teams. Works closely with the Sales team to identify pertinent trade marketing tools. Coordinates with sales and production of appropriate promotional materials. Collaborates with the Content Manager and contributes actively to the content plan. Contributes to the creation of trade related documents. Tracks marketing expenses within budget parameters online, and billboards.
Nature of the Work
Assistant marketing managers and marketing managers work with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or products to be advertised.
Twenty-two percent of advertising and promotions managers worked for advertising agencies in May 2010. Thirteen percent of marketing managers worked for management of companies and enterprises.
Assistant Marketing Managers and Advertising and promotions managers held about 38,700 jobs in 2010. The following industries employed the most advertising and promotions managers in 2010:
A bachelor’s degree is required for most assistant marketing managers, advertising, promotions, and marketing management positions. These managers typically have work experience in advertising, marketing, promotions, or sales.
Assistant marketing managers usually need BA/BS or equivalent experience with a concentration in Marketing or related coursework.
If assistant marketing managers can build relationships, strengthen partnerships, focus on consumers and customers, inspire trust through personal accountability, communicate openly, adapt and learn and respond with curiosity to new circumstances, promotion is likely.
Employment of advertising, promotions, and marketing managers is expected to grow 14 percent from 2010 to 2020, as fast as the average for all occupations. Advertising, promotions, and marketing will continue to be essential for organizations as they seek to maintain and expand their share of the market.
The median annual wage of assistant marketing managers, advertising and promotions managers was $48,890 in May 2010. The median annual wage of marketing managers was $62,800 in May 2010.
Advertising managers, Promotions managers, Marketing managers
Sources of Additional Information
Assistant Marketing Managers http://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm
State Career Channel
Browse Featured Jobs
- eCommerce Marketing Manager - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Springfield, MO
- Distribution Center -- Maintenance Technician - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. MA, NH
- *Join Us For a Career Fair* - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Devens, MA
- Bilingual Clinician Westchester, NY - The Children's Village
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
Browse Hot Jobs
- Evening & Daytime Caregivers - Visiting Angels
- Welder/fabricator - Burke Engineering Sales Co.
- Job Fair - Sc Mentor
- Helpers - Loftco, Llc.
- Marine Mechanic - Humbug Marina
- Class A Cdl Drivers - Cmc Metals
- Senior Manager Equipment Compliance Engineering - Carestream
- Farm Work / Seasonal / Temporary Worker / Labor - Ray Domenico
- Sr Etl Programmer Analyst - Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Youth Pastor - Southern Pines United Methodist Church
- Full Time Maintenance Assistant - Tolono Cusd #7
- Grounds Keeper / Maintenance - Pa Historical & Museum Commission
- Warehouse Jobs - Iss
- Employment Opportunities With Harvest And Sonnenalp Club - Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail