Disney Culinary DARING FLAVORS BOLD TALENT DASH OF MAGIC Imagine being part of a Culinary team that is responsible for creating happiness. A team that takes pride in turning everyday moments into memories that will last a lifetime. Every Culinary cast member plays a role in delivering first-rate dining experience. From Executive Chef to Food Prep, it takes a team of talented Culinary professionals t bring our dishes to life for our guests. With more than 145 food and beverage locations across Disneyland Resort, the possibilities are endless. Be a part of something special. Apply to be a cast member today! Now Hiring for a Variety of Culinary Roles! *Food Prep *Food & Beverage Stewards *Head Bakers *Pastry Cooks/Bakers *Fine Dining Line Cooks
Culinary cast members at the Disneyland? Resort have the opportunity to provide first-rate dining experiences while working for one of the world’s leading entertainment and hospitality companies. Culinary cast members experience a world of options in our Hotels and Theme Parks, from quick service to Five-Diamond dining.
Regardless of the kitchen, our restaurant leaders and chefs are committed to using the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Working with exceptional chefs and an experienced staff in an environment ensures that each culinary cast member can gain the experience necessary to work at many of our food and beverage locations across property.
- 1 year of experience working in a restaurant kitchen or enrolled/completed a Culinary program
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations in the kitchen
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper food handling
- Demonstrated good judgment of quantity, quality and production
- Knowledge and understanding of basic temperatures and food safety
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Demonstrated passion for the culinary arts and desire to learn
- Exhibits clean work habits and ownership of a safe clean area
- Demonstrates the ability to follow recipes
- Proficient with basic tools, measurements and kitchen equipment
- Proficient with culinary techniques specialized to the location
- Guest service focus
- Knowledge of kitchen lingo and etiquette
- Understanding of recipe conversion
- Knowledge of ingredients specialized to the location
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment specialized to the location
- Knowledge of small wares specialized to the location
- Knowledge of culinary techniques
- Experience with seasonal menus
- Knowledge of food allergies
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Needs to be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Part-Time roles require full availability for any shift three days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Full-Time roles require full availability for any shift any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Serve Safe certified
- Experience in full-service/fining dining high volume restaurants
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
For more information and to apply online, visit Disneyculinary.com/disneyland
Login with Facebook