African American Community Channel
The African American Community Channel Career Opportunity Job Search Engine.
Browse Featured Jobs
- eCommerce Marketing Manager - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Springfield, MO
- Distribution Center -- Maintenance Technician - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. MA, NH
- *Join Us For a Career Fair* - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Devens, MA
- Bilingual Clinician Westchester, NY - The Children's Village
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
Browse Hot Jobs
- Administrative Assistant - Adelphoi Village
- Tig Welders - Boiler Tube Company Of America
- Caregiver Needed - Lessons Of Life
- Nurse - Eastern State Hospital
- Store Associates - Aldi
- Tent Makers - Freds Tents
- Cashiers, Grill, Managers, Assistant Managers, Cake Decorato - Lanes Dairy Queen
- 10 Temp Groundskeepers - Pa Dept. Of Labor
- Case Facilitator - University Of Wisconsin-stout
- Licensed Addiction Counselor - Flathead Valley Chemical Dependency Clinic
- Materials Delivery Drivers - Edwards Building Center
- Full Time Jobs - Amazon
- Lawn Crew Helpl - Smiths Lawnage Incentives
- Licensed Veterinary Tech - Southgate Animal Hospital
Martin Luther King, Jr., Hero of American Black Jobs
The country has just celebrated a special day in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr., hero of American Black jobs. A human rights activist born on January 15, 1929, he is remembered and honored for having struggled for equal human righs for American Blacks, and among his great legacies is having freed jobs for the Blacks in America. Read more...
African American News Flash
- Michelle Howard Becomes 1st Female 4-Star Officer in the Navy
Adm. Michelle Janine Howard became the first female four-star officer in the history of the U.S. Navy, according to a press release.Howard, who was promoted at the Women in Military Service for America Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia,...
- Michelle Howard
The U.S. Navy has promoted Vice Adm. Michelle Howard to admiral, making her the first female four-star officer in the Navy's 236-year-history, the White House said Tuesday.
- Michelle J. Howard Becomes First Female 4-Star Admiral In U.S. Navy History
Michelle J. Howard has had a lot of historical firsts in her storied Navy career. She was the first African-American woman to command a U.S. Navy ship. She was the first African-American and the first female Vice Chief for Naval Operations.
- Did Clinton betray a criminal client?
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is on a national tour to promote her new memoir, "Hard Choices." But her journey has been unusually bumpy.
- GOP target Pryor surviving TV attacks
WARREN (AP) — Television ads have relentlessly attacked Arkansas Sen. Mark Pryor for more than a year, and not even his famous name is off limits. Says a little girl in a spot set at a spelling bee...
- Marsh retiring after 22 years in Virginia Senate
State Sen. Henry L. Marsh III, D-Richmond, a fixture in Richmond-area politics for nearly 50 years, is retiring from the Virginia Senate after 22 years.
- US Navy gets its first four-star female admiral
The US Navy has promoted a woman to the rank of a four-star admiral for the first time in its 238-year history, a milestone for females in the American military. In a ceremony on Tuesday, Michelle Howard was promoted to vice chief of naval operations, the number two job in the service, after having already shattered barriers in previous posts in the navy. Howard, 54, is known for commanding a ...
- Memorial Service for Ruby Dee Will Be Held in September
The memorial service for the legendary actress, who was a notable person in the U.S. civil rights movement, is planned to be held in New York.
- US Navy Promotes First Woman to 4-star Admiral
For the first time in its 236-year history, the U.S. Navy has a woman as its second-highest ranking officer. Michelle Howard was promoted Tuesday to a four-star admiral and assumed her new duties as Vice Chief of Naval Operations (VCNO). Howard received her fourth star at a ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery with her family and fellow servicemen looking on. "If you don't believe today was ...
- Today at Wimbledon: Tuesday at a glance
Who is playing? How you can watch? Everything you need on day eight of Wimbledon 2014.
African American Career Resources
- The Black Collegian Online
The career site for students of color.
- The Black Perspective
Provides job, career & business information to African Americans and make diversity & inclusion a reality.