Gay & Lesbian Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Gay & Lesbian Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF POLICY - CA Primary Care Association
- Warehouse Inventory Specialists - Sandvik
- Distribution Inventory Specialists - Sandvik
- Distribution Center Specialists - Sandvik
- Maintenance Technician 3 - The Hershey Company
- Site Manager / Site Outreach Manager - Rising Sun Energy Center
- Vice President II - Silicon Valley Bank
- Director, Centralized Card Management - Silicon Valley Bank
- Lecturer, Management Communications - Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration
- Police Officer - City of Colorado Springs
- Chief Executive Officer - Pilgrim Place
- Webmaster / Web Administrator - Cold Steel Knives
- Service Technician - LK Systems, Inc.
- Membership Director - LGBT Sportz Date
Browse Hot Jobs
- Service Technician - Culligan
- Starters Bartenders Waitstaff - Plum Brook Golf Course
- Certified Pesticide Applicator - Realty Executives
- Senior Planner - City Of Wildwood
- Pt Teller - Dutch Point Credit Union
- Practice Manager - Southeast Health
- Sales Finance Coordinator - Mckinney Homes
- Parking Enforcement Officer City Of Torrington - City Of Torrington
- Unarmed Positins - Guardsmark
- Social Worker Case Manager - Kenosha County
- Guillotine Cutter Experience Required - Great Northern Corporation
- Route Position - Coffel Vending
- Application Developer - Oecu
- Legal Assistant - Skupin & Lucas
Gay & Lesbian News Flash
- Remarks by the President at Pride Month Celebration
East Room 5:40 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. (Applause.) Well, I want to thank Jim and Patrick. First of all, I think they supported me in my state Senate campaign. (Laughter.) Those were some early supporters, and we might not be here if it hadn’t been for them. Congratulations on finally tying the knot after 51 years. (Applause.) I looked it up, and depending on how you ...
- Pro and con reaction to Hobby Lobby ruling
Boths sides reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby
- Pro, con reactions to Hobby Lobby birth control ruling
Reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby ruling:
- Transgender worker legal rights formalized
Read full story for latest details.
- Transgender workers' legal rights to be formalized
Legal protections for transgender workers will be formalized under new federal rules.
- Roundup: President Obama’s Executive Actions
President Obama recently announced his intention to employ his authority to bolster border security. Here are some of the past instances when he has used his executive authority.
- Columnist: Marriage equality can't wait
We recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court striking down parts of the Defense of Marriage Act and the federal government recognizing marriages between same-sex couples.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook poses with revelers at San Francisco Gay Pride
Cook showed up to greet the 5,000 Apple employees who showed up for the event Sunday just two days after he was accidentally outed on live TV.
- Where the Gay Rights Movement Stands, 1 Year After the Repeal of DOMA
On its final day for issuing decisions last June, the Supreme Court's opinion in United States v. Windsor declared the Defense of Marriage Act of 1996 unconstitutional, accelerating what was already a shockingly quick shift across the country on the issue of gay marriage.
- Mt. Soledad cross stays — for a while, at least
The Supreme Court refused on Monday to step in to save the Mt. Soledad Christian cross that stands on a hilltop north of San Diego, choosing to let the long-challenged monument’s future be examined first by a federal appeals court. For now, the cross will remain, because a federal judge has put on hold an order […]
Susan's Place Transgender Resources is a support resource for the transgender community which provides information of use to transsexuals, crossdressers, and their familes. Resources available include Chat, Links, Reference Library, Site Reviews, Forums, GRS surgeon reviews, Wiki, and much more.