Gay & Lesbian Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Gay & Lesbian Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Residence Director - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Director of Residence Life - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Medical Records Coder I & II - Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Program Coordinator - Code for America
- Marketing Coordinator - Code for America
- Institutional Partnerships Director - Code for America
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
Browse Hot Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer - Connect Usa Llc
- Finishing Production Supervisor - Tmk Ipsco
- Front Desk - Days Inn
- Cab Drivers - Desert Cab Inc
- Tranportation And Enrollment Specialist - Racine Unified School District
- Payroll Hr Accounting - Brodersen Management
- Hygiene Assistant - Great Expressions
- Leasing Professional - Washington, Dc Area Jobs
- Groundskeeper Seasonal - Confidential Employer
- Medical Receptionist - Sports Medicine & Orthopedic
- Housekeepers - M&m Cleaning
- Accreditation Specialist - Carf International
- Oem Sales Manager - Ameri-kart Corp.
- Emt - G4s
Gay & Lesbian News Flash
- Group denies homophobia after billboard sparks outrage
Opera on the Avalon is refuting accusations of homophobia, saying it is an inclusive organization and longtime supporter of the local LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) community.
- Township considers adding equal rights chapter to ordinances
Canton Township residents who believe they're being discriminated against for any of a variety of reasons will have an avenue for relief if the Board of Trustees approves a new chapter to the township's Code of Ordinances.
- Will Gay People Retire With Dignity?
Retirement communities for LGBT individuals are beginning to be developed in the U.S. No matter what a person's sexual orientation, the problems of aging are there, and LGBT folks have to cope with financial capacity, loneliness, caregiving, family conflicts, elder abuse and dementia just like anyone else. A prejudice free environment where anyone is free to live without fear of discrimination ...
- Jason Collins named one of TIME Magazine's 100 most influential people, for good reason
The impact of the Brooklyn Nets center continues to be felt.
- GOP Senate candidate Dahlberg to GOP rival McFadden: Stop dodging issues
"As I've listened to the comments of Mike McFadden during this campaign, I've been stunned by the disregard for the intelligence of the people of this state," Dahlberg said.
- TUI signals wage claim as economy recovers
Ballot to be held on exiting Haddington Road deal if all aspects not honoured
- Employment descrimination in the US
This year marks the 50th anniversary since the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed by President Johnson and Congress. According to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Civil Rights Act was the first to prohibit discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion and national origin.
- ProfNet Experts Available on Same-Sex Marriage, First Amendment Rights, More
NEW YORK, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Below are experts from the ProfNet network that are available to discuss timely issues in your coverage area. If you are interested in interviewing any of the experts, please contact them via the contact information at the end of the listing....
- Steven Petrow '78 Writes New LGBT Column for WaPost
What a difference five years makes. When I first started writing an advice column that focused on LGBT etiquette in 2009, only two states allowed same-sex marriage; Californians had recently passed Prop 8 banning it ; and “ don’t ask, don’t tell ” still prohibited openly gay men and women from serving in the military.
- Earth Day…
The big issue of human rights for the lesbian, gay, bi and transsexual community was taken up Tuesday in Atlantic Beach as the city commission is still considering an ordinance to ban discrimination based on sexual preference.
Susan's Place Transgender Resources is a support resource for the transgender community which provides information of use to transsexuals, crossdressers, and their familes. Resources available include Chat, Links, Reference Library, Site Reviews, Forums, GRS surgeon reviews, Wiki, and much more.