Gay & Lesbian Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Gay & Lesbian Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Director of Healthcare Utilization & Quality Review - The Carolinas Center for Medical Excellence
- Bakery Manager Fort Pierce, FL - Winn Dixie
- Bakery Manager Okeechobee, FL - Winn Dixie
- Deli Manager West Palm Beach, FL - Winn Dixie
- Bakery Manager Jupiter, FL - Winn Dixie
- Deli Bakery Lead Deerfield Beach, FL - Winn Dixie
- Deli Bakery Manager Pompano Beach, FL - Winn Dixie
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Entry Level Police Officer - City of Ann Arbor
- Police Officer - City of Ann Arbor
- Administrative Specialist - The American Institutes for Research
- Director of Studies - Solebury School
- Human Resources Business Partner - Community Health Center, Inc
- Utility Mechanic - THe Hershey Company
Browse Hot Jobs
- Social Worker - Downtown Cluster Of Congregations
- Manual Cnc Operators - Excell 7 Machine Shop
- Compressor Mechanic - Compression Leasing Services
- Roll Thread Operator - North East Fastners
- F T Medical Billing Specialist - Blind
- Clerk Data Entry Assistant - Christ Embassy
- Local Tank Driver - Crystal Flash
- Revenue Policy Analyst I Iii - Comptroller Of Maryland
- Home Remodeling - Jacobson & Company Llc
- Medical Billing Specialist Accounts Receivable - Milwaukee, Wi Area Jobs
- Inttitutional Research Planning Analyst Web Software Developer Instructor Health Pr - Lakeshore Technical College
- Instructors - Dorchester Co. Career And Tech Center
- Nursing Career Fair - University Of Texas Md Anderson Cancer Center
- Health Care Professionals - States Healthcare Services
Gay & Lesbian News Flash
- Remarks by the President at Pride Month Celebration
East Room 5:40 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. (Applause.) Well, I want to thank Jim and Patrick. First of all, I think they supported me in my state Senate campaign. (Laughter.) Those were some early supporters, and we might not be here if it hadn’t been for them. Congratulations on finally tying the knot after 51 years. (Applause.) I looked it up, and depending on how you ...
- Pro and con reaction to Hobby Lobby ruling
Boths sides reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby
- Pro, con reactions to Hobby Lobby birth control ruling
Reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby ruling:
- Transgender worker legal rights formalized
Read full story for latest details.
- Transgender workers' legal rights to be formalized
Legal protections for transgender workers will be formalized under new federal rules.
- Roundup: President Obama’s Executive Actions
President Obama recently announced his intention to employ his authority to bolster border security. Here are some of the past instances when he has used his executive authority.
- Columnist: Marriage equality can't wait
We recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court striking down parts of the Defense of Marriage Act and the federal government recognizing marriages between same-sex couples.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook poses with revelers at San Francisco Gay Pride
Cook showed up to greet the 5,000 Apple employees who showed up for the event Sunday just two days after he was accidentally outed on live TV.
- Where the Gay Rights Movement Stands, 1 Year After the Repeal of DOMA
On its final day for issuing decisions last June, the Supreme Court's opinion in United States v. Windsor declared the Defense of Marriage Act of 1996 unconstitutional, accelerating what was already a shockingly quick shift across the country on the issue of gay marriage.
- Mt. Soledad cross stays — for a while, at least
The Supreme Court refused on Monday to step in to save the Mt. Soledad Christian cross that stands on a hilltop north of San Diego, choosing to let the long-challenged monument’s future be examined first by a federal appeals court. For now, the cross will remain, because a federal judge has put on hold an order […]
Susan's Place Transgender Resources is a support resource for the transgender community which provides information of use to transsexuals, crossdressers, and their familes. Resources available include Chat, Links, Reference Library, Site Reviews, Forums, GRS surgeon reviews, Wiki, and much more.