Gay & Lesbian Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Gay & Lesbian Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Program Coordinator - Code for America
- Marketing Coordinator - Code for America
- Institutional Partnerships Director - Code for America
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Manager, Human Resources – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Registered Veterinary Technician – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Outreach and Transport Coordinator – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
Browse Hot Jobs
- Bank Teller - Washington Financial Bank
- Production Manager - Pactiv Llc
- Teachers - The Learning Exchange
- Transportation - Santa Ana, Ca Area Jobs
- Sr. Web Developer - Async-nu Microsystems
- Jrnymn. Plumbers/apprentices - Gemstar Construction
- Warehouse Person And Procurement - Tapco
- Maintenance Mechanics - Hibbing Taconite Company
- Engineer Positions - Tricore, Inc.
- Department Information Systems Manager Ii - Monterey County Health Department
- Service Support Technician - The Summit County Government
- Banquet Servers Restaurant Servers - Holiday Inn College Park
- Contracts Assistant - Gss
- Industrial Route Mechanic - Triangle - Main Tech
Gay & Lesbian News Flash
- Bay County votes down LGBT ordinance 4-3, but county policy change may be on horizon
After more than two months of consideration, passionate input from the public and a series of votes, a proposed ordinance to ban discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals in all Bay County employment practices and contract agreements, has been voted down.
- Rising LGBT discrimination challenges Thailand’s culture of tolerance
Thailand is one of the more liberal countries in Southeast Asia, and may even be the first to legalize same-sex marriage. The government even promotes the country as a destination friendly to travelers of all backgrounds and sexual orientations. The website Go Thai. Be Free. promotes Thailand as a place that is welcoming to gay tourists, and features testimonials from previous visitors praising ...
- STUDY: Nonprofit Organizations Are Rebounding From Recession
WASHINGTON, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Nonprofit HR today announced the results of its seventh annual Nonprofit Employment Practices Survey, which this year indicates that the nonprofit sector has seen a marked improvement in staffing levels since the recession. According to the survey, more organizations have expanded their staff in 2013, and fewer plan to eliminate positions in 2014 in ...
- Introducing this year's CSUN candidates
Danielle Blum She currently serves on the Senate and is the representative on The Rebel Yell and The Vagus Nerve Advisory Boards. She is on three committees within CSUN: Ways and Means, Campus Safety and Constitutional Revisions.
- Topeka's Human Relations Commission hears Chad Manspeaker's 'equality package'
Topeka Councilman Chad Manspeaker hopes his "equality package" will once and for all take care of social justice issues for Topeka's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
- The long lobby: Gay rights group asserts itself
When Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce, R-Hutchinson, said a bill allowing businesses to refuse service to gay couples would be revised until it passed muster with the state's LGBT community, it sounded like a major philosophical shift within the solidly Republican Kansas Legislature.After all, the bill had just sailed through the House despite the protests of Tom Witt and the Kansas Equality ...
- Gray Falls Short at Stein Club: Incumbent mayor four votes shy of LGBT Democrats' endorsement at raucous mayoral forum
News: Incumbent Mayor Vince Gray (D) fell four votes short of securing the coveted endorsement of the Gertrude Stein Democratic Club, the city's largest LGBT political organization, at a Thursday mayoral forum. He did, however, get closer to that endorsement than any of his challengers, and brought a strong show of support to the forum venue, D.C.'s Metropolitan Community Church, which was ...
- Virginia's 2014 Session Setbacks: Despite failure of pro-LGBT legislation, Equality Virginia celebrates small signs of ...
News: As Virginia's 2014 legislative session comes to close, activists are taking stock. Equality Virginia, the commonwealth's major LGBT-rights organization, came into this year's legislative session with optimism, particularly after the swearing-in of the state's top officeholders: Gov. Terry McAuliffe, Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring, all of whom were vocal in their ...
- Family Focus: Agency helps LGBTQ youth who end up homeless
Local advocates for LGBTQ youth said too many are ending up homeless. Last year, one agency provided more than 500 nights of emergency housing. One young man shared his story with Eyewitness News anchor Erica Bryant and explained how a new program helped. Frankie Israel describes the day his stepfather discovered that he is gay. “They kicked me out of the house and I had nowhere to go ...
- Fired Catholic school vice prinicpal targets archdiocese in lawsuit
The popular former vice principal of Eastside Catholic School, ousted after he married his gay partner, is arguing in a lawsuit that the Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle was behind his abrupt, controversial termination last December. “The last thing I ever intended to do was sue the school,” Mark Zmuda said Friday. “I did not seek this dispute.” In a complaint for damages, filed with King County ...
Susan's Place Transgender Resources is a support resource for the transgender community which provides information of use to transsexuals, crossdressers, and their familes. Resources available include Chat, Links, Reference Library, Site Reviews, Forums, GRS surgeon reviews, Wiki, and much more.