Gay & Lesbian Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Gay & Lesbian Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Residence Director - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Director of Residence Life - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Medical Records Coder I & II - Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Program Coordinator - Code for America
- Marketing Coordinator - Code for America
- Institutional Partnerships Director - Code for America
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
Browse Hot Jobs
- Chief Executive Officer And President - Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board, Inc.
- Fixture Designer - James Tool Machine And Engineering
- Paralegal - Fredrickson Mazeika & Grant
- Maintenance Position - North American Moulding, Llc
- Multiple Openings - Mishawaka Sheet Metal
- Caregiver - Washington Heights Manor
- Engineering Position - Confidential Employer
- Healthcare Opportunities - Community Hospital
- City Carrier Assistant - Usps
- Secretary - Mo Department Of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Tv Assistant & Underwriting - Vegas Pbs
- A - Bob?s Wood Specialities & Credit River Granite Co.
- Estimator Robandapos S Truck Collision - Rob's Automotive & Collision
- Machine Operator, Quality Control - Dexter Fastener Technologies
Gay & Lesbian News Flash
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Since 2009, NBC's sitcom Community has chronicled the lives of a wacky group of students and staff at Greendale Community College. From the very beginning, Community offered more diversity in race, gender, and age than your average network sitcom. What you might not remember is the first voice viewers hear in the show's pilot: Greendale Dean Craig Pelton (Jim Rash), whose ambiguous sexuality ...
- Looking Out: Coalition launches campaign to promote Maryland's new transgender protections
LGBT-related news and commentary from around the web Advocates in Maryland who backed the successful passage of the first statewide legal protections for transgender citizens in housing, employment and public accommodations this legislative session don't consider their work complete.
- Punishment for discrimination vs race, belief, gender pushed in Senate
MANILA, Philippines -- A bill that seeks to prohibit and penalize discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, civil status, HIV status and other medical condition, among others, has been filed at the Senate. In filing Senate Bill 2122, neophyte Senator Paolo Benigno "Bam" Aquino IV noted that while the Philippines was a signatory to numerous ...
- EVENTS 4-18-14
April 18 : Listen to the distinctive sound of the hammered dulcimer played by Kathy Spirtes, 10 a.m. to noon. April 19 : Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. – and meet the Easter Bunny!
- Gay prejudice? It's not easy coming out … as a scientist | Tom Welton
Gay scientists are almost completely invisible, and part of the blame for this lies with the LGBT community itself Where are all the gay scientists? On one level the answer to this question is obvious: lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) scientists are in their laboratories all over the world doing great research. But in some less obvious ways they are almost entirely absent. With the ...
- Punishment for discrimination vs race, belief, gender pushed in Philippine Senate
A bill that seeks to prohibit and penalise discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, civil status, HIV status and other medical condition, among others, has been filed at the Philippine Senate
- Senate to back gay rights effort but bill faces battle to pass in House
Sixty senators now support Enda to end LGBT discrimination, but passage could be thwarted by John Boehner's refusal to back it Paul Lewis
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
Yet another transgender teacher was pushed out of employment due to her gender identity. The so-called solutions that came up are poor excuses for perpetuating homophobia and transphobia. Featured Image: read more
- Latitude Festival
The Supreme Court in India has issued a new law allowing transgender people to change their gender on official documents to reflect their gender identity – why are so many European countries still several steps behind?
- Bay County Board expedites vote, passes LGBT nondiscrimination personnel policy changes
The Bay County Board of Commissioners approved changes to the county's personnel policy on Tuesday, April 15, protecting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender county workers from employment discrimination. The 5-2 vote in favor of the changes means the policy changes take immediate effect.
Susan's Place Transgender Resources is a support resource for the transgender community which provides information of use to transsexuals, crossdressers, and their familes. Resources available include Chat, Links, Reference Library, Site Reviews, Forums, GRS surgeon reviews, Wiki, and much more.