Mature Workers Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Mature Worker Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Entry Level Police Officer - City of Ann Arbor
- Police Officer - City of Ann Arbor
- Administrative Specialist - The American Institutes for Research
- Director of Studies - Solebury School
- Human Resources Business Partner - Community Health Center, Inc
- Utility Mechanic - THe Hershey Company
- The Hershey Mechatronics Apprenticeship Program - The Hershey Company
- Faculty Positions - The Department of Statistics, Purdue University
- Development Manager - Code for America
- Focus Area Lead: Economic Development - Code for America
- Focus Area Lead: Safety & Justice - Code for America
- LIFE INSURANCE AGENTS - Insurance Firm
- Mechanics - Estes Express Lines
Browse Hot Jobs
- Inventory Plant Assistant - Culligan Water Conditioning
- Experienced Line Cooks, Servers, - Vendettas
- Nurse Practitioner Mental Health - Horizon Health
- Plumbers - G.o. Plumbing Svcs
- Nursing Jobs - Southview Acres
- Campus Safety Officers - The Norwich Free Academy
- Driver - Gino's Pizza & Spaghetti
- Dispatching Receptionist - Shirley Heating
- Driver Tractor Trailer - Midwest Transport Inc.
- Full Part Time Multiple - Oakland County
- Route Settlement Representative - Great Plains Coca-cola Bottling Company
- Tier I Helpdesk Analyst - Haynes, Inc.
- Dental Assistant / Edda - Greeley Dental Health
- Class A Cdl Delivery - W.h.b. Transportation, Llc
Mature Worker News Flash
- Diversity. Identity. Aging. Oil. Canadians need to talk
Culture, identity, demographic shifts, and the impact of our oil dependence on the environment: all are key themes Canadians need to talk about on the way to answering the question of the kind of nation we are building, says architect, planner and urban designer Tanzeel Merchant. All difficult topics to be sure, and ones we tend to avoid, says Merchant, 40, who was born in Calcutta, raised in ...
- Warning over social care cuts
Deep cuts in spending on social care are being implemented in spite of "extreme" public concern over recent scandals in care homes, a senior figure has warned.
- We've been loyal customers for 40 years, yet Lloyds has snubbed us
We would like to use the Club Lloyds account. However, we must have two direct debits going out each month and feel the bank is losing the plot on customer service.
- Isobel Lindsay on the 1979 and 2014 referendums
This is the latest in a weekly series of indyref essays in which influential figures explore ideas related to the Scottish independence referendum.
- Official: ETX organization could shelter border children if crisis worsens
Since October of 2013 the Federal Government reports more than 47,000 unaccompanied children have crossed the border into the United States. Promote to Mobile 0 read more
- Delta Air Lines reopens museum
With a newly renovated museum at its Atlanta headquarters, Delta Air Lines hopes to lure tourists to the company's original aircraft maintenance hangars on the north edge of the world's busiest airport. The museum, housed in hangers that date to the 1940s, traces Delta's history from crop-dusting and air mail service to its first passenger flight from Dallas to Jackson, Mississippi, on June 17 ...
- Family suffers double blow of cervical cancer
Months after OurHealth profiled 4-year-old Masego Seemise’s battle with eczema, the Seemise family of Hammanskraal has been dealt another blow after grandmother Decia’s diagnosis of cervical cancer.
- 59 China suppliers fail safety rules - Samsung
Samsung Electronics said 59 suppliers failed to provide adequate safety equipment for workers as the world's largest smartphone maker struggles to improve labour standards at plants in China.A majority of Samsung's suppliers do...
- New Bar Caters To Older, Blue Collar Crowd
There may be something about Mary, but there’s also something about Mike and his Blue Collar Bar. For one, it drew Helene Shapiro from East Hartford to Wallingford for a Monday night drink. “I just love it. I love decorating, …
- Foster mom recalls Oregon woman found in suitcase
An Oregon teenager identified Monday as one of two women whose bodies were found in suitcases in Wisconsin had a hard time after giving up her son to his father, but she was ...