War Veterans Community Channel
Job Search Engine for War Veterans Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Manager, Human Resources – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Registered Veterinary Technician – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Outreach and Transport Coordinator – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Custodian – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Manager, Disability Claims - Lincoln Financial Group
- Nurse Disability Consultant - Lincoln Financial Group
Browse Hot Jobs
- Technician - Ana Laboratories Inc.
- Cardiology Clinic Manager - Prairie Lakes Hospital
- Sales Clerk - Uscg
- Driver/loader - Postle Extrusion
- Warehouse/driver - Ray Electric
- Drivers - Holland
- Executive Director - Tahoe City Downtown Association
- Sales Manager - Umpqua Dairy
- Drivers - Industrial Container Service
- Registered Nurse - Women's Care Pc
- Certified Commercial Pesticide Applicator - Doug Gross Landscaping
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk - Arista Industries
- Pastry Chef - Main Street Bakery
- Utility Crews - Corinthian Contractors
War Veteran News Flash
- Fugitive Kadhafi playboy son handed back to Libya
TRIPOLI - A son of late dictator Moamer Kadhafi was extradited Thursday from Niger to Libya, where he is accused of murder and repression during the 2011 uprising that ousted and kills his father.
- Niger extradites Gaddafi’s son Saadi to Libya
TRIPOLI: Muammar Gaddafi’s son Saadi, his special forces commander who fled abroad during Libya’s 2011 revolution, was imprisoned in Tripoli yesterday after Niger agreed ...
- Professional trainers may help shorten NS
SINGAPORE - The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) will hire more regular soldiers to become professional trainers, in a move which will not only beef up training, but may also see the duration of national service (NS) shortened by a few weeks. Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen said during yesterday's Committee of Supply (COS) debate that up to 1,100 more career soldiers will be needed to fill these roles ...
- The fall of Saadi Gaddafi: How the son of a Libyan dictator went from a champagne life to jailed fugitive
The prison photos are a far cry from the princely Gaddafi who made regular visits to Toronto, where he owned a penthouse and hosted lavish parties
- Gadhafi family member extradited to Libya as the government prepares to prosecute him
Former dictator’s son, al-Saadi, faces charges for role in suppressing 2011 uprising, and has been probed by RCMP for close ties with SNC-Lavalin
- Penton's Aviation Week Announces Winners of 57th Annual Laureates Awards, Honoring Outstanding Achievements in ...
WASHINGTON, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Winners of the 57th Annual Laureates Awards, honoring extraordinary achievements in the global aerospace arena, were announced tonight at a black-tie gala at the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. The awards are presented...
- Gaddafi’s son Saadi in custody in Libya after extradition by Niger
Saadi Gaddafi, his father’s special forces commander and a former soccer player, is in a prison in Tripoli.
- Business’ paddles went worldwide
STRYKER, Ohio — In the late 1800s and the early 1900s, a booming business in landlocked Stryker definitely had both oars in the water.
- Gadhafi's son al-Saadi extradited to Libya
Al-Saadi Gadhafi, son of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, watches a military exercise by the elite military unit commanded by his brother, Khamis, in Zlitan, Libya.
- A Gadhafi son is extradited to Libya
One of Moammar Gadhafi's sons, al-Saadi, was extradited to Libya, where he had taken refuge.