War Veterans Community Channel
Job Search Engine for War Veterans Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Residence Director - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Director of Residence Life - Bard College at Simon's Rock
- Medical Records Coder I & II - Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Program Coordinator - Code for America
- Marketing Coordinator - Code for America
- Institutional Partnerships Director - Code for America
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
Browse Hot Jobs
- Lubricant Sales Representative - Eni Usa R&m Company Inc
- Multiple Positions!! - Amore Hair Design & Spa
- Utility Crews - Corinthian Contractors
- Electrical Engineer - Mts Systems Corporation
- Master Irrigation Technician - Wildcat Ranch
- Customer Service Representative - Wixon
- Engineer/technician - Testex
- Supervisor & Form Setters - Columbine Hills Concrete Inc.
- Nurse/rn/lpn/ma - Aspen Orthopaedic Associates
- Mechanic - Terra Engineering And Construction Corp
- Supervisor - Honeywell International, Inc.
- Caregivers - Always Best Care Senior Services
- Machine Specialist - Sandvik
- Drivers - Super Service
War Veteran News Flash
- A life and legacy of service: Pat Tillman continues to change the world, 10 years after his death
Marie Tillman didn’t have to ask, she already knew. Three soldiers and a chaplain waited outside her Seattle office to break the dreaded news she had already begun processing. Pat Tillman, her husband of two years, a former NFL safety with the Arizona Cardinals and Army Ranger, had been killed in Afghanistan on April 22, 2004, only three weeks after arriving in the war-torn country. Marie ...
- Senate candidates share views at forum
The Greater Magnolia Chamber of Commerce and the Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce joined together to host a Candidate Forum at Bear Branch Elementary School on April 15.
- Video: Cruel prankster downs live goldfish in first NekNominate stunt to result in successful RSPCA prosecution
Gavin Hope was condemned by courts today as he became the first successful RSPCA prosecution for cruelty in relation to the online drinking game.
- Union Pacific Donates $150,000 to Wounded Warrior Project
SAN ANTONIO, April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing its long-standing tradition of supporting armed forces members and veterans, Union Pacific yesterday presented Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) a $150,000 donation to assist injured service members as they transition back to...
- 500 Bolivian soldiers on strike over dead end jobs
Members of the Air Force shout slogans as they protest in La Paz, Bolivia, Tuesday, April 22, 2014. Hundreds of low ranking soldiers from Bolivia's Armed Forces marched against the military high command's dismissal of four of its leaders who defended their call for more career opportunities.
- Military was stepping stone for acting personnel director in Wallingford
WALLINGFORD—Personnel management is a product of the military, said Jim Hutt, who was recently named the town’s acting personnel director. Hutt, 54, spent 29 years in the U.S. Army and state National Guard after graduating college.
- Young British army recruits at higher risk of PTSD and suicide, says report
Former soldiers criticise MoD recruitment practices, with Britain one of only 19 countries to allow 16-year-olds to join up Soldiers who joined the army before they were 18 are significantly more likely to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other serious mental health problems when leaving the forces, according to a report published on Monday. Younger recruits also have a ...
- Former Air Force pilot takes to the skies again
FORMER Air Force pilot Kevin Sharpley has taken to the skies once again – 22 years after going into retirement.
- State of the Union address 2014 – full text of President Obama's remarks
The complete text of President Barack Obama's State of the Union address as prepared for delivery to the House chamber
- Australian Defence Force veterans detail growing scourge of post-traumatic stress disorder
As Australia prepares to mark Anzac Day commemorations, a former top commander is warning of a tidal wave of new post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) cases amongst returning veterans.