Diversity Careers at Estes Express Lines
More than 80 years of stability and innovation—Founded in the middle of the Great Depression, Estes Express Lines is now one of the top transportation service providers in the nation with a direct network of over 200 terminals serving all 50 states and the Caribbean. The company employs almost 14,000 people and has an inventory of 31,000 pieces of power equipment and trailers. This makes Estes Express Lines the largest, family-owned, less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier in the United States.
And we don’t stop there. Estes offers a complete NAFTA solution that includes virtually all-points coverage of Canada and Mexico as well as a full spectrum of shipping and supply chain management services for almost any destination in the world.
Whether near or far, the big yellow E has become a symbol of quality and reliability. To our shippers, it signifies a high level of customer care unsurpassed in the transportation industry.
Our broad range of transportation services includes:
- Less-Than-Truckload—Service to national, offshore and international destinations throughout North America and beyond
- Time Critical—Guaranteed, expedited or time-and date-definite service
- Volume and Truckload— Volume LTL and full-truckload services including dedicated solutions and brokerage options
- Global—Air, ocean, ground and customs brokerage services
- Custom Solutions— Tailored services to meet unique shipping and supply chain management needs
In addition to this complete range of services, Estes Express Lines focuses on providing customers with continuous enhancements in performance, customer care and equipment. This approach has created a legacy of customer loyalty that has driven more than eight decades of success and intelligent expansion. And under the strong leadership of President and CEO Robey W. Estes, Jr. (Rob), we continue to pursue a rock-solid course of fiscal responsibility and an unwavering commitment to superior customer service.
Estes Mission Statement
“Delivering solutions that exceed expectations”
Our mission at Estes is to deliver solutions that exceed our customers’ highest expectations. We believe the road to achieving this mission is paved by the following six points of excellence:
- We will create a world-class experience for our customers.
- We will tirelessly develop solutions that focus on the expressed and anticipated needs of our customers.
- We will maximize efficiencies in all we do, especially in areas of next-day and second-day service, to successfully create a healthy competitive advantage and a stable workplace.
- We will recruit the finest teams and provide superior training and development for our employees, empowering them to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We will remain a stable and healthy company to work for and to do business with regardless of the U.S. economy.
- We will proactively capitalize on technology to support and enhance all of the above.
At Estes, we recognize that in order to realize our mission as a company and meet our long-term goals, we must maintain the highest possible level of quality.
Therefore, in the pursuit of our mission, we remain committed to being a company whose quality of service is unsurpassed in the transportation industry.