Guest Service Driver Shuttle the Rockies Part-time. Shuttle Van Driver/Guest Services High school education or GED required. Entry level Must be 25 Clean record, pass drug screen and Physical. $100 signing bonus & flexible schedule.
Shuttle Driver job description:
• Operate passenger shuttle on pre-defined routes
• Perform daily inspections of the vehicle
• Report maintenance issues promptly
• Fill gas tank and recorded in the fuel book
• Assist disable passengers on and off of vehicle, ensuring harmless transport
• Kept records of passenger numbers and maintained a log book
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Superb customer service skills
• Organized, punctual and trustworthy
• Calm, pleasant and helpful conduct
Shuttle the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Login with Facebook