Inventory Control Clerk Located At Ky, Hebron - Job Post By: Design Within Reach Inc.
• Perform cycle counts daily – creating cycle count session, counting and reconciling cycle count sessions. (2 hours each day)
• Assist in Inventory tasks related to KYDC physical inventories. (quarterly)
• General Inventory maintenance – Participating in SKU changes, changing sku's and quantities at the KYDC. Back to Stock and Back order area cleaned daily.
• Disposal of trash weekly.
• Work with Studio's and Finance involving transfers to and from Studio locations. Investigating short ships and miss-ship to resolution.
• Freight Claim resolution – Processing resolved freight claim RA's = No Product Return
• Work with Quality Control to process Return to Vendor orders and Quality Control issues.
• Work with offsite Outlet location and CTDC for inventory issues related to their location's within WMS.
• Assist in other departments as needed
• Assist with any special projects that might arise
• Ability to work with limited direct supervision and touch a large number of issues daily.
• Personal computer literacy with knowledge of Word, Excel, and Google Docs preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years previous inventory or distribution experience
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once, demonstrating a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
• Salesforce, NetSuite and Scale (WMS) a plus
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabilities).
Date Posted: 2017-02-03
Minimum Education: Unspecified
Login with Facebook