Beaver Creek Chophouse is now hiring for all kitchen and front of house positions.
Server Job Description:
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to hostperson; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person between 2pm and 4pm.
Login with Facebook