MARKETING and SALES DIRECTOR
As a strategic partner in business development and product portfolio management, this position is responsible for providing market data, identifying opportunities, and analyzing competition.? The position is also responsible for managing the company’s sales operations, marketing strategy, as well as Whidbey Telecom’s brand and image in the community.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
- Lead marketing department and sales team.
- Achieve marketing and sales objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify trends; initiate and foster process improvements.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Forecast and develop annual sales quotas; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyze trends and results; establish pricing strategies; recommend selling prices; monitor costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Manage outsourced creative services contracts.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate advertising, merchandising, and promotion programs; develop sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; define market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecast projected business; establish targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinate new product development.
- Identify and maintain key accounts.
- Collect, analyze, and report market and sales data and trends.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Product marketing experience
- Track record of developing effective marketing and business strategies.
- Experience participating and managing the marketing creative process.
- Strong Financial Planning and Strategic Planning skills
- People management experience
- Sales Planning and Sales Compensation experience
- Competitive Analysis and Forecasting
- In depth understanding of market definition and identifying customer requirements
- Product Development
- Client Relationships
- Experience managing Creative Services contracts
- Valid WA State driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Pre-employment and on-going drug screens required.
- Pass background check.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
To apply please visit: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1507866
Equal Opportunity Employer
Login with Facebook