DiversityWorking ~ Privacy Commitment
DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com's Privacy Commitment - Overview
We at DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com understand your need to maintain your privacy when searching for a job. DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us is used only for the purposes as set forth herein.
Aggregated Data About DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com Visitors
In general, we gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for you. We may share this information with third parties, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com visitors use our site, so they may create a better overall experience for you as well.
Personally Identifiable Information
DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com collects personally identifiable
information from users when you register for a MyDiversityWorking.com
and MyWorkhire.com account, when you use certain products or services
and when you enter promotions or contests. We may also ask you
for other information, such as information on your interests,
your likes and dislikes regarding the site, the types of jobs
you are interested in, etc., in an effort to deliver to you the
best possible site experience. Personal Information is collected
by specifically requesting it from you.
If you give us permission, we may use that information to contact you about new site feature announcements, Career Expo events, enhancements and general updates. DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com also provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of these types of communications. If you choose to receive these types of communications at the time of registration, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, simply follow the instructions in the e-mail to opt-out.
All users should be aware that when they voluntarily display or distribute personal information (such as their e-mail address), that information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages form third parties, for which DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com is not responsible.
Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our site. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you when you visit our site.
General Information Disclosure
information about your individual visits to our site, or personal
information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail
address, telephone number, credit card number, personal references,
etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe, in good
faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply
with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements
or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of DiversityWorking.com
and Workhire.com, our users, or others. But, we may record and
share aggregated information with our partners, member companies
and job seekers. Also, if you input your information on a co-br/anded
page, then your information becomes the property of both DiversityWorking.com
and Workhire.com and the co-sponsor of the page. In that instance,
the use of your personal information by our partner company will
and Workhire.com is not responsible for their use of your personal
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These other companies may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any third party.
Since DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com is a career site, we give you the option of putting your resume in our database. There are three ways of doing this:
- With our company block feature, you can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by any employers. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but it will not be searchable through our resume database.
- You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by certain employers who are members of our site at the time you set your company block preferences. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but those employers you have blocked will not have access to search it through our resume database.
- If you allow your resume to be searchable, then those individuals or entities that pay for access to our resume database and all prospective employers who are receiving a demonstration of our product will have access to your resume. These employers have the ability to distribute your resume to their own hiring systems via e-mail.
It is our intention that only paying customers or prospective customers will have access to the resume database, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not, without our consent, gain access to this database. You may remove your resume from our searchable database at any time. However, employers and recruiters who have paid for access to the database, and other parties who have otherwise gained access to the database, may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes in these instances, or for the use or privacy of resumes by any of such parties while resumes are in the database.
Updating Account Information
DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com allows you to change, correct or remove your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your MyDiversityWorking.com and MyWorkhire.com account, go to your account profile, and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
Our Web Site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
DiversityWorking.Com shares web site usage information about
visitors to our web site with a reputable third party for the
purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisement on this
site and other sites. To do this, we use clear GIFs, or pixel
tags, on this site, which allow us to recognize a br/owser's cookie
when a br/owser visits this site. The information we collect and
share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
For more information about our third party ad server or for your choices about not having this anonymous information used, please click here
DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com has an area on the site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted through this area becomes the property of DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
We do not specifically collect information about children. We believe that children should get their parents' consent before giving out personal information.
Privacy Commitment Changes
If we decide to change our privacy commitment for DiversityWorking.com
and Workhire.com, we will post those changes here so that you
will always know what information we gather, how we might use
that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone. If,
at any time, you have questions or concerns about DiversityWorking.com
and Workhire.com's privacy commitment, please feel free to email
us at privacy@DiversityWorking.com
and Workhire.comor call 1-914-720-0880 and speak to one
of our account managers.
Thank you for using DiversityWorking.com and Workhire.com.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
- Distribution Center Department Supervisor and Assistant Department Supervisor - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Distribution Center – Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Maintenance Technician - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. NATIONWIDE
- Account Coordinator - Man Made Music
Browse Hot Jobs
- Rn / Lpn, Certified Nursing Aide, Dietary Aide, Houskeeping Aide - Heritage Park Care Center
- Secretary Of The District - East Bay Municipal Utility District
- Credit Underwriter - Bank Marine
- Entry Level Clerical Position - York Area Jobs, Pa
- Compact Equipment Sales Manager - Murphy Tractor & Equipment
- Facilities Management/maintenance - Clark Art Institute/hr
- H/r Bookkeeping - Rocky Mountain Radiologist
- Delivery Driver Warehouse Materials And Equipment Delivery - First Choice Drywall, Inc.
- Physical Therapist - Team Select Home Care
- Benefits Analyst - Massachusetts Port Authority
- Software Engineer Ii - Forcepoint Llc
- School Bus Driver Professional - Mainline Transportation, Inc
- Speech - Maryville University
- Line Cooks, Servers, Bussers - Silver Heels Bar & Grill