SECURITY OFFICER/EMT The Ridge Tahoe is currently accepting applications for a Security Officer/EMT. Full time year-round position. Swing shift 3:00pm- 11:00pm Great benefits including Health Insurance after 60 days. Customer service skills necessary, CPR/ AED required. Drug testing required. EOE
EMT Job Description:
- Clean the equipments. Check and replace the used and damaged supplies.
- Transfer patients to the emergency units of the hospital.
- Administration of activated charcoal, oral glucose and oxygen.
- Prepare a patient care report and take notes of the medical treatment given to them.
- Sterilize the ambulance’s interior, if it is used to carry a patient suffering from infectious disease.
- Restock all supplies in the ambulance and replace used blankets, linens and other supplies.
- Calm down the victims’ family members.
- Attend refresher training programs and continuing education as required by medical control, employers, certifying or licensing agencies.
Apply to: VCress@ridge-resorts.com or call 775-588-3553 ext. 6441
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Login with Facebook