Boulder Dam Credit Union currently seeking a Teller Position requires excellent member service skills and a positive attitude. Ideal candidate is eager to learn, open to a variety of tasks, and builds great relationships with members and fellow employees. Perform a wide variety of complex duties related to the handling of member transactions and member inquiries. Financial Institution experience preferred. Full-time with benefits. Submit resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24, 2017.
Teller Job Description:
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
Login with Facebook
Teller Located At Nv, Boulder City - Job Post By: Boulder Dam Credit Union