Asian American Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Asian American Woman and Asian American Man Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- eCommerce Marketing Manager - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Springfield, MO
- Distribution Center -- Maintenance Technician - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. MA, NH
- *Join Us For a Career Fair* - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Devens, MA
- Bilingual Clinician Westchester, NY - The Children's Village
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
Browse Hot Jobs
- Graduate Software Engineer - Autodesk, Incorporated
- Rn - Manor Care
- Administrator - Jackson County Health Department
- Farm Laborers - Rossi Dairy
- Landscape - Motor City Landscape
- Accounts Payable Capital Expenditure Manager - Creative Solutions In Healthcare, Inc.
- Maintenance Mechanic - University Of Memphis Lambuth Campus
- Score Test Papers - Measurement Inc.
- Office Assistant - Busy Homecare Company
- Membership Services Coordinator - Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Product And Digital Solutions Manager - Peoples Bank
- Ft Asst Manager, Pt Maintenance - Hammersmith Management
- Participants Needed - Cathy E Bennett & Associ
- Network And Support Technician - Bomgaars
Asian/Pacific Islander News Flash
- The monarchy hurts Canada’s standing in the world. It’s time to let go
The need for a truly Canadian head of state is nowhere more apparent than in our international affairs, writes a former ambassador to the United Nations and foreign-policy advisor to Brian Mulroney
- Tinder Sexual Harassment Suit Is Latest Example Of Tech's Misogyny
If the recent wave of troubling headlines is any indication, sexual harassment has become as routine in tech as venture funding. In the latest disturbing allegations from inside the technology industry, executives at Tinder, the popular dating app, are accused of demeaning a female co-founder as a “whore” before ultimately forcing her out of the company.
- ‘American Metal: The Art Of Albert Paley’ At The Corcoran Gallery Of Art
Click on the photo to view the full gallery. WASHINGTON, D.C. — One of the world’s greatest metalsmiths, Albert Paley continues to push the boundaries of what is thought to be possible with bronze, iron and steel.
- News: Actors and writers launch campaign for diversity quotas on TV
Broadcasters are under pressure to introduce quotas aimed at increasing diversity on screen, as part of a major campaign backed by actors, writers and directors, including Meera Syal, Stephen Poliakoff and Ruth Wilson. The Act…
- Kane’s first African American judge leaves legacy
Sixteenth Judicial Circuit Judge F. Keith Brown put on his judicial robe one last time to preside over a few cases, handling an emergency order and a few pretrial issues, in Room 340 of the old Geneva courthouse. He officially retires July 5 but wrapped up his court call last week. Brown first put on the black robe in 1991 when he was named as an associate judge, making history as Kane County’s ...
- Undocumented, Gay, and Excluded: Jose Antonio Vargas
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas says his life truly began three years ago, when he announced his immigration status. But it's more than just the American citizenry he's fighting to be a part of. read more
- The difficulty one man faced coming out as gay in his community
For 29-year-old Daniel Pillai it has been a long journey finding his identity as a gay man.
- Talk to the Han
Young adult novelist Jenny Han writes stories that make you squeal and feel mushy and giddy at the same time. We believe the Internet has its own term for this— “feels”—and to say Han is a mistress of feels is no exaggeration.
- Welcome to East Town
Twenty years ago, Old Town wasn’t Old Town. It was North Town, a Bohemian neighborhood that even the people who lived there called “seedy.” Today, the quaint boutique district is home to art galleries, home decor stores, hair salons and a yoga studio.
- Mae Ngai Provides Critical Context for the History of Immigration and Labor in U.S.
Mae Ngai’s interest in the history of immigration and labor began when she was a high school student in the 1960s. “I was active in civil rights issues and the anti-war movement. I became a community activist in Chinatown and that led to a position with the United Auto Workers District 65,” Ngai recalls. In her role as a community organizer with the UAW on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, she worked ...