Hispanic American Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Hispanic American Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Institutional Partnerships Director - Code for America
- Mojave Desert Program Director - The Nature Conservancy
- HR Systems Business Analyst - The Nature Conservancy
- Department Information Systems Manager II - Monterey County Health Department
- Condominium Collections Paralegal - Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Air Traffic Control Specialist - Trainee - Federal Aviation Administration
- Developer for BurnessDigital - Burness Communications
- Spay / Neuter Surgeon – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Veterinary Assistant – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Senior Manager, Human Resources – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Registered Veterinary Technician – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Outreach and Transport Coordinator – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Custodian – ASPCA – Los Angeles - ASPCA
- Manager, Disability Claims - Lincoln Financial Group
Browse Hot Jobs
- Manufacturing - Pta
- Research Scientist - Georgia-pacific
- Medical Sales Representative - Mobile Instrument Service & Repair Inc.
- Commerical Swing/lead Refuse Route - The Trash Company
- Director University Health Services - Osu Health Services
- Survey Crew Chief - Urs
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Choctaw Global Staffing
- Family Assistance Coordinator - Life Senior Services
- Archaeologist/environmental Specialist - Red Lake Band Of Chippewa India
- Treatment Plant Water Systems - Central Utah Water Conservancy
- Cdla Truck Driving - Kamps Pallets.
- Structural Engineers - Bhb Consulting Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer - Connect Usa Llc
- Laborers - Msi Corporation
Hispanic News Flash
- Center for Hispanic Leadership Training Ideal for Hispanic Employee Resource Groups; New York Life Sponsors Discover ...
Center Offers Culturally-Relevant Professional Development in Los Angeles to Awaken Hispanic Leaders' Full Potential (PRWeb March 06, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11648435.htm
- $100,000 to be Invested by NSHMBA to Help Hispanics Get Higher GMAT Test Scores
IRVING, Texas, March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) announced today that it is launching a new GMAT Prep Scholarship Program in partnership with Veritas Prep. Through this program, NSHMBA plans to help increase the number of Hispanics who earn high...
- Nevada governor
EDITOR’S NOTE: These elections took place on Tuesday, Nov. 2. These stories are for archive purpose only.
- Kroger Names Dennis Gibson President of QFC
CINCINNATI, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (KR) today announced Dennis Gibson has been promoted to president of the QFC division. He succeeds Joe Fey, who was named president of Kroger's Mid-Atlantic division in January. Mr. Gibson, 58, has been serving as vice president of merchandising in Kroger's Columbus division. "Dennis's experience in both merchandising and retail operations ...
- Prudential Financial ranks 8th among LATINA Style Top 50 Companies
NEWARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU) announced today that it was named by LATINA Style Magazine as one of the top 50 companies for Latinas in the United States. Prudential earned the number eight spot on the magazine’s annual list of best companies in recognition of its supplier diversity program and of the use of the firm’s employee resource group to retain ...
- Center for Hispanic Leadership Exclusive Leadership Workshop for Hispanic Professionals March 17-18 in Los Angeles ...
Center Offers Culturally-Relevant Professional Development to Awaken Hispanic Leaders' Full Potential (PRWeb February 21, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11607109.htm
- Remembering Patsy Couper
The College lost a great friend, student and benefactor this week. To honor Patsy Couper’s life and memory, The Spectator has collected reflections from students, faculty, administrators and staff who knew and loved her. For those who wish to attend, there will be a memorial service for Ms. Couper at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22 in the Hamilton College Chapel. The service will be followed by a ...
- Filling the gaps: Minority teacher recruitment on tap at recent Suwannee County meeting
The Suwannee County School Board held a community meeting at Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ on Tuesday, Feb. 11. The purpose of the meeting was to inform the public of the board’s Minority Teacher Recruitment Plan. Suwannee County School Director of Human Resources, Dr. Bill Brothers invited long-time educator and colleague, Malinda Jackson James Ph.D. to present suggestions and ...
- DiversityInc Takes the Number One Spot for Web Traffic and Social-Media Reach Among Diversity Publications
DiversityInc Takes the Number One Spot for Web Traffic and Social-Media Reach Among Diversity Publications. (PRNewsFoto/DiversityInc) PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 19, 2014 /Emag.co.uk/ – DiversityInc.com is… via Emag.co.uk
- FIU law dean Alexander Acosta interviewing for UF law dean post
Alexander Acosta has capped a long career as a federal prosecutor with a five-year stand as the second dean of the Florida International University College of Law.
Hispanic Career Resources
Specializes in joining the hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for DIVERSITY in the workplace.
- Hispanic Today
Diversity career search, Hispanic job search, employment and career path advice and business success stories about Hispanics throughout the corporate world.