Hispanic American Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Hispanic American Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Warehouse Worker - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Nationwide
- Senior Training Specialist - City of Seattle
- Magistrate Judge - U.S. Southern District of Ohio in Columbus
- Bilingual Store Counter Sales - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. TN
- Store Counter Sales & Parts Delivery - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. Montana
- RN Home Care Supervisor - Interim Healthcare
- Client Services Project Manager - Mind Gym
- RN Home Care Supervisor with IV Skills - Interim Healthcare
- Distribution Center - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Store Counter Sales & Parts Delivery - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc
- Maintenance Specialist - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Stockton, CA
- Store Counter Sales & Parts Delivery - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. Lihue, HI
- Marketing Translator - English to Spanish - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc.
- Bank and Financial Institution Focused Salesperson - The Debt Exchange, Inc.
Browse Hot Jobs
- Vending Route Driver - Quality Foods
- Drivers - Lakewood Board Of Education
- Nursing / Dietary / Housekeeping - Personal Care At The Park
- Sr Clinical Data Analyst, Ms Degree - Pvr Technologies
- Hospitality - Seven Feathers Truck & Travel
- Information Systems Department Chair - Georgia Southern University
- Pass Sales Lead/compliance Specialist - Town Of Vail
- Bell Ringer - Salvation Army - Greensburg
- Associate Professor Or Professor/department Chair - Suny Cortland
- Coding Specialist - Emergency Physicians Professional Association
- Computer Systems Analyst - Usm Business Systems Inc
- Forester - South Coast Lumber Company
- Customer Service Supervisor - Buybuy Baby
- General Laborer - Smith, Thomas & Smith Inc
Hispanic News Flash
- Change Management Requires Leadership Clarity and Alignment
Change management is in full-force across all industries, yet many leaders are unprepared to act upon and operationalize the requirements for change to avoid business disruption. For many organizations, preparedness begins at the top and this means that leadership ? across all levels ? must have absolute clarity in purpose and focus; there also must be alignment in strategic philosophy and ...
- They Made It
Nearly a year after heading off to Fairfield University as first-generation college students, Solanlly Canas and Chastity Berrios met up back on New Haven Green. They returned home not as dropouts, but as rising sophomores who defied the odds.
- Alarcon wears many hats, works long hours
One day, Evelyn Alarcon may be overseeing a GED class in Spanish. The next, she could be planning a Mariachi festival to bring together Hispanic and Anglo members of the community.
- Motion Picture Academy aims for diversity, invites 271 to join
One of the young stars of "The Hunger Games" franchise, a stand-up comedian and former Oscar host, and a muscle-bound action hero were among the 271 people invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Democrats likely swung GOP contest in Mississippi
Two longtime members of Congress who went into Tuesday with their political fates hanging in the balance appear to have survived intra-party challenges, one with the help of the other party.
- Cochran wins; Rangel claims victory
Two longtime members of Congress who went into Tuesday with their political fates hanging in the balance appear to have survived intra-party challenges, one with the help of the other party. In Mississippi, six-term U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran held off tea...
- GOP Runoffs: Cochran holds off challenger in Mississippi, Rangel claims victory in New York
(CNN) — Two longtime members of Congress who went into Tuesday with their political fates hanging in the balance appear to have survived intra-party challenges, one with the help of the other party. In Mississippi, six-term U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran held off tea party-backed challenger Chris McDaniel, in an ugly race marred by name-calling, mudslinging, […]
- HFMA Recognizes Kevin Lofton for Contributions to Health Care
LAS VEGAS, NV --(Marketwired - June 25, 2014) - The Healthcare Financial Management Association presented its highest individual achievement award to Kevin E. Lofton, CEO of Catholic Health Initiatives, during HFMA's annual conference today in Las Vegas.
- Cochran, Rangel get top billing on big primary night
Rep. James Lankford will win Oklahoma's Republican Senate primary, in the race to succeed retiring GOP Sen. Tom Coburn, CNN projects. Meanwhile, the day's two marquee races were still too close to call. Polls have closed in states where two of the long...
- Charlie Rangel faces primary fight in NY
Six-term incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran held off a tea party challenge in the Republican U.S. Senate primary in Mississippi on Tuesday, defeating state Sen. Chris McDaniel in a runoff, CNN projects.
Hispanic Career Resources
Specializes in joining the hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for DIVERSITY in the workplace.
- Hispanic Today
Diversity career search, Hispanic job search, employment and career path advice and business success stories about Hispanics throughout the corporate world.