LGBT Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the LGBT Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
- Distribution Center Department Supervisor and Assistant Department Supervisor - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Distribution Center – Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Maintenance Technician - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. NATIONWIDE
- Account Coordinator - Man Made Music
Browse Hot Jobs
- Join Our Team - City Of Urbana
- Laborers - Carlos Lawn Service
- Medical Technologist And Medical Laboratory Technician - Atchison Hospital
- Multiple Positions / Laborers / Concrete Finishers / Construction - Tlm Constructors, Inc.
- Programmer Analyst - Taj Technologies Inc
- Merchandise Planning And Buying - Brattleboro Food Co-op
- Utility Operator - Dakota Dunes Community Improvement District
- Steel Fabricator Installers - Advanced Diversified Services, Inc.
- Purchase Clerk - First Rookwood Inc.
- Paralegal - Nuzzo & Roberts, Atty
- General/other: Installation/maintenance/repair - Osterman Propane
- Kin Da - South China
- Senior Level Estimator - Artisan Contracting
- Zoning & Ordinance Officer - Harrison Township
Gay & Lesbian News Flash
- Remarks by the President at Pride Month Celebration
East Room 5:40 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. (Applause.) Well, I want to thank Jim and Patrick. First of all, I think they supported me in my state Senate campaign. (Laughter.) Those were some early supporters, and we might not be here if it hadn’t been for them. Congratulations on finally tying the knot after 51 years. (Applause.) I looked it up, and depending on how you ...
- Pro and con reaction to Hobby Lobby ruling
Boths sides reacted to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby
- Pro, con reactions to Hobby Lobby birth control ruling
Reaction to the U.S. Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby ruling:
- Transgender worker legal rights formalized
Read full story for latest details.
- Transgender workers' legal rights to be formalized
Legal protections for transgender workers will be formalized under new federal rules.
- Roundup: President Obama’s Executive Actions
President Obama recently announced his intention to employ his authority to bolster border security. Here are some of the past instances when he has used his executive authority.
- Columnist: Marriage equality can't wait
We recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court striking down parts of the Defense of Marriage Act and the federal government recognizing marriages between same-sex couples.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook poses with revelers at San Francisco Gay Pride
Cook showed up to greet the 5,000 Apple employees who showed up for the event Sunday just two days after he was accidentally outed on live TV.
- Where the Gay Rights Movement Stands, 1 Year After the Repeal of DOMA
On its final day for issuing decisions last June, the Supreme Court's opinion in United States v. Windsor declared the Defense of Marriage Act of 1996 unconstitutional, accelerating what was already a shockingly quick shift across the country on the issue of gay marriage.
- Mt. Soledad cross stays — for a while, at least
The Supreme Court refused on Monday to step in to save the Mt. Soledad Christian cross that stands on a hilltop north of San Diego, choosing to let the long-challenged monument’s future be examined first by a federal appeals court. For now, the cross will remain, because a federal judge has put on hold an order […]