Native American Community Channel
Job Search Engine for the Native American Jobseekers.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Home Health Aide / HHA - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Mosquito Control Technician - Mosquito Squad
- eCommerce Marketing Manager - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Springfield, MO
- Distribution Center -- Maintenance Technician - O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. MA, NH
- *Join Us For a Career Fair* - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc Devens, MA
- Bilingual Clinician Westchester, NY - The Children's Village
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
Browse Hot Jobs
- Route Driver - Culligan Water
- Packaging Technician - Electronic Materials Inc.
- Manager Traine - Menards
- Software Engineer - Cloudera Inc.
- Guest Services Representative, Maintenance Tech Ii, Housekeepers - Christie Lodge
- Makeready - Freeman Buick Gmc
- Adjunct Instructors - Wingate University
- Public Works Seasonal Positions - Town Of Ocean City
- Multi - Whag
- Class B Cdl Driver/manufacturer - Brown Wilbert
- Biologist - Allexcel Inc
- Medical Assistant - Familia Care
- Direct Care - Everest
- Legal Secretary/receptionist - Tinley Rehehn Dost Attorneys
Native American News Flash
- Lightning Sign Free Agent Goaltender Evgeni Nabokov
TAMPA BAY - The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed free agent goaltender Evgeni Nabokov to a one-year contract today, vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced.
- Lightning Sign Free Agent Center Brian Boyle
TAMPA BAY - The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed free agent center Brian Boyle to a three-year contract today, vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced.
- World Cup: United States makes a statement
Takeaways from the United States' dramatic 2-1 loss to Belgium.
- Forward Chris Conner Signs on for 2014-2015
HERSHEY, Pa. - The Hershey Bears announced today that the organization has signed forward Chris Conner to a one-year contract for the 2014-2015 season. The announcement was made by Bears President/GM Doug Yingst.
- Wild Inks Three More On FA Opening Day
In addition to forward Thomas Vanek, the Minnesota Wild has signed three more players on the opening day of free agency. The Wild has signed defenseman Stu Bickel to a one-year, two-way contract; forward Brett Sutter to a two-year, two-way con...
- Detroit Signs Porter to One-Year Contract
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - The Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday signed forward Kevin Porter to a one-year contract. A native of Northville, Mich., Porter, 28, split the last two seasons between the Buffalo Sabres and the AHL's Rochester Americans.
- Conway native Chris Curry named UALR baseball coach
LITTLE ROCK(UALRTrojans.com) – UALR Director of AthleticsChris Petersonhas announced the hiring of Little Rock nativeChris Curryas head baseball coach. A veteran of seven years as a catcher in professional baseball with the Chicago Cubs and San Francisco Giants organizations, Curry recently completed his second year as top assistant and pitching coach at Northwestern State and previously worked ...
- Wondolowski, soccer all the rage in SW Oklahoma
CARNEGIE, Okla. — The chatter at the Kiowa Tribal Complex was a bit unusual Monday afternoon. Brent Bear, Keith Vasquez and Steve Quoetone went back and forth about the United States soccer team.
- After Almost 1,000 Years, The Bayeux Tapestry Is Completed
“The tapestry, chronicling the Norman conquest of England and that battle in 1066, is regarded as a marvel of medieval Europe. However, since it was ‘rediscovered’ by scholars in the 18th Century, its original final scene has been missing.
- Coyotes Sign Bolduc, Campbell, Hodgman, McKenna & Reese
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes General Manager Don Maloney announced today that the Coyotes have signed forward Alex Bolduc, defenseman Andrew Campbell, forward Justin Hodgman, goaltender Mike McKenna and defenseman Dylan Reese to one-year, two-way contracts.