Women Community Channel
Job Search Engine for Women.
Browse Featured Jobs
- Development Coordinator - NewSchools Venture Fund
- Route Driver - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Greensboro, NC
- Openings for Recreation Department - The Children's Village
- Urgent Care Provider / Nurse Practitioner - Community Health Center, Inc.
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Local Delivery Driver – Non CDL - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Aurora, CO
- Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Belleville, MI
- Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem - Interim Healthcare
- Medicaid Collector - Interim Healthcare
- Distribution Center Department Supervisor and Assistant Department Supervisor - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Distribution Center – Warehouse Worker – Material Handler - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. Devens, MA
- Maintenance Technician - O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. NATIONWIDE
- Account Coordinator - Man Made Music
Browse Hot Jobs
- Health Educator - Family Visitor Program
- Head Of Marketing - Greentech Media
- Armored Driver Messengers - Gardaworld
- Employee Relations Specialist - Emerald Queen
- Swedish Hiring Event For Experienced Nurses! - Swedish
- Cnc Lathe Turn Center Operator - Deland Manufacturing
- Facilities Management/maintenance - Clark Art Institute/hr
- Accountants - Reese Henry & Company, Inc.
- Senior Administrative Assistant & Resident Services Coordinator - Elm City Communities
- Painters Joint App - Painters Joint App
- General Construction Laborer's - Construction Services/illini Fs
- Drivers / Cdl A / Class A - Gibsons
- Executive Director - Churchill Economic Development Authority
- Manufacturing Process Engineer - Deli Star Corporation
Women News Flash
- First black judge in Kane County set to retire
F. Keith Brown, the first black judge and chief judge in the 16th Judicial Circuit, is stepping down after nearly 23 years on the bench. The 57-year-old Elgin native held his final court call last week, and now plans to work for a Chicago mediation firm, among other things. "This is a great job, and I love it. I could do it another 20 years and still be a happy person," Brown said
- Strategic Staffing Solutions Removes Headache of Finding Certified Java Developers for Customers
DETROIT, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The IT talent shortage in the United States is only going to get worse over the next decade and the lack of Java developers ranks at the top of the demand list. Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is taking action to help address it. Java is the number-one software developer skill employers are seeking, says a survey by Dice.com, a leading career site for ...
- New code of conduct to boost women on boards
Business secretary Vince Cable today launched an enhanced code of conduct for executive search companies in a push to get more women on boards.
- New directors announced for KAMS program at FHSU
The Kansas Academy of Mathematics and Sciences at Fort Hays State University recently hired Roger W. Schieferecke as the new director and Will Burns as...
- Fort Leonard Wood celebrates diversity, strength
Soldiers and civilians gathered at the Fort Leonard Wood USO Monday to celebrate and recognize a group of people who were historically oppressed and outcasted by the military until just four years ago.
- Female cyber sleuths hack into tech boys club
Tiffany Rad is turning software-industry gender stereotypes on their head.Rad is a white hat, a hacker who specialises in looking for security holes so that they can be fixed.
- Texas Democrats rally around Davis, Van de Putte
Wendy Davis and Leticia Van de Putte shared the spotlight at the Texas Democratic Party convention on Friday night, promising to change the di 0 0 read more
- American Airlines Recognizes Employees With The Sixth Annual Earl G. Graves Award For Leadership In Diversity
FORT WORTH, Texas, June 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- American Airlines Group has recognized four employees with the 2014 Earl G. Graves Award for Leadership in Diversity for influencing positive change, setting an example and leaving a lasting impact on those around them. Fleet Captain...
- Recasting Marketing To Women
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity put women in the spotlight this year on so many levels. Festival organizers tapped more women for juries than ever before – up to 30 percent, a 10 percent increase on last year, and doubled women jury presidents from two to four, out [...]
- Helping women manage different avatars
Saundarya Rajesh credits her growing up in a joint family for some lessons it taught her and which are helping her now as an entrepreneur.